42 St Giles’
Oxford OX1 3LW
Confidentiality and Standards
Your dental visit is confidential and your data is collected and stored under all the GDPR 2018 data protection regulations. We only hold the minimum data that we need to treat you safely and to meet regulatory requirements. We will never divulge this information to third parties without your consent.
We hope you will be very happy with your visit. However, if you have any comments or complaints, we would ask you to either raise them with your dentist, send us an email or ring on 01865 310368 and we will be happy to listen to you and deal with any concerns you may have.
42 St Giles’ Dentists is regulated by the General Dental Council www.gdc-uk.org
We undertake to:
- Put patient’s interests first
- Communicate effectively with patients
- Obtain valid consent
- Maintain and protect patients’ information
- Have a clear and effective complaints procedure
- Work with colleagues in a way that is in patients’ best interests
- Maintain, develop and work within our professional knowledge and skills
- Raise concerns if patients are at risk
- Ensure our personal behaviour maintains patients’ confidence in us and the dental profession